Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ruggedness Training April 40112-40712

40112 – Sunday #288 180 AM sleeping is sporadic, LG training today and I feel weak. Mercury is in retrograde, I didn’t know it but things still feel blah. LG training tough as usual, but I’m getting stronger and more comfortable in the water. These classes remind me I can go further.
AM – suspension training (work)
PM – YMCA: Legs – Chest – back, shoulders. Guts & Butts, Squats.

40212 – Monday #289 - Suspension Training (work) Took that creatine stuff that make me tingle. (Skin crawl). Flush with H2O. ACV after work.
PM: 180 decent sleep, air squats, p-shake, yogurt + fruit… off to YMCA for a short set.
Energy was low, the day was rushed and I was exhausted modified with super sets.
Deadlifts – str8 legged, low reps & DB press 60s 3 x 10
DB Pull overs 60s 3 x 10
Crunches
Bent Flies: 45 3 x 8
Pull ups low reps high pulls (working towards muscle ups)
Tri-Bi-Tri (Triceps press downs, Hammer Rope Curls, wide press lat bars)
HR was up.
I may have done too much in the last 24 hrs or I should have my body conditioned/adapt to such activity.
Guts & Butts was pretty cool. I added a few things, new moves. Turkey burger for dinner. Added gurana to the mix and COQ10 & Yohimbe.

40312 – Tuesday #290 – AM – relaxed push ups, seemed pretty easy… 178.5 wake up 30% BF 50% H2O not accurate off course. I’m nowhere near 30% body fat. Zombie class today. ACV before bed, p-drink @ wake up, stack, arg and vit c. gonna switch the arg to pre-workout stacks. Didn’t eat much last night but felt worn down.

40412 – Wednesday #291 180 STABILIZING handstand push ups, just to get used to them, balance has improved, shoulders burn, 2 x 4. Finally made a decent omelet w/ egg beaters. Ankle not as sore, may have time to prep b4 class. Wake stack, (Vit C, Herbalvision, Aspirin).

40512 178.5 (Thursday) #292 woke dehydrated w/ no dinner, hand stand push ups to start, no more than 4 or 6, ankle feels better FF at the Y.
Holy Heart Rate! FF was a burner today. I need to get into shape.

40612 180.5 (Friday) #293 I’m liking how the weight’s been going… down. Also in the same pattern for wt loss/muscle growth. That up/down roller coaster pattern.
On a bus to NYC no morning X, out dancing w/ rum & coke last night (Titty Titty Bang Bang) and a bottle of H2O, hit the Midtown II for lox egg white omelet, etc. the usual, fruits, nuts, stack for breakfast.
I should Note Corwin and started drinking at 2pm for lunch, w/ fries, finished at 2am. Weekends in Brooklyn are like this.

40712 (Saturday) #294 no weight taken: Brooklyn bender, many drinks and ate out often yesterday. Oskar’s for Lamb Burgers, Indian Road Café for dinner, Circle Line Cruise NYC.

No comments: