Saturday, May 26, 2012

Ruggedness May: 52012 - 52612

52012 Sunday - (still in Tucson) Hike the road sit in the sun, maybe pool (#337). Think about the next phase of fitness.

52112 (#338) Monday back to Philly.. not happy about it. Mixed feelings I guess. I liked Arizona.

52212 (#339) 182 lbs - (Tuesday) back in Philly. gained no weight, actually dropped 1.5 lbs. The AZ weather dried me out. I could see it in my eyes. Didn't drink nearly enough H2O, but drank a lot.
Woke up and started Insanity, lasted 5 mins and realized I need proper support for this stuff. Then did bench crunches and atomic crunches.
Taught PUMPED, hi intensity then Aqua Box. I was worn out, then out to dinner with the homies; has steak & shrimp w/ double veggie order. This worked well in the digestive system. ACV at wake and lots of H2O!

52312 - 181 (#340) Wednesday: No time to exercise, visit my sister, had an intellectual workout. Maybe some sus-training tonight.Need to ask "acu" about tight hands, perhaps result of tight grips on weights.

52412 (#341) Thursday - AM work; sus-training. Just a few sets, stronger angles. YMCA GX-FF Today, maybe some @home work.
Wake Up: 182 woke up pretty good hydrated. I think the phusk knock off works better than the Metam.. Lite warm ups ab work. Probably could have gone harder but the usual distractions.
YMCA - FF Intense!! Hard for me, just how I Need it!!
Discovered something unusual in the pack  - may hv to ask the doc about it. Let's see if anything comes of it.
180.5 after GX & Dp. Let's drop 9 - 12 in 3 weeks?? All full cardio for the rest of Ruggedness.

52512 (#341) 182.5 could not believe the scale did not change at all. Oh well!
Friday Ruggedness - 1.5 laps thru woods, up hill (had to walk the last half) to the field (saw a deer) kickboxing 80 punches 80 front kicks (each leg) very slow, tired from run. 1/2 squats + 1/2 squats up hill... (walked)
Stretch session
Bench jumps (38) + push ups (60) super sets in 4 sets. (goal 100 ea.)
Pull ups + hi incline push ups
Climb pole, up and down 1x
Stretch 2 sessions
Hot legs 6-5-4-3-2-1 each. (Honey and H2O during workout)
Apple, brewer's yeast post
Far from where I imagined I'd be. No numbers count until I get to 100, maybe by the end of this tour.
HR was 102 2 hours after training.

52612 (#342) 181.5 - Saturday: the hydration is staying with me.. knock wood) no error messages on the scale in a week. Been drinking H2O over night and eating more fruit. Yesterday too a LOT outta me and i gave myself an extra 2 hours rest. Didn't hurt that it's cloudy and humid out. May do some light cardio at home today and some suspension training at the gig. Thinking about getting duck for dinner. Other than that some admin work, house cleaning and laundry. Ho-hum!

40 mins home cardio. Damn it was rough. Basically my cardio class w/o the strength component.
HR 89 bpm climbed El steps. 2 hrs post cardio wrk, still feel tried. Monitor this for improvement.

HR Targets:
65%.............130...........11 (10 sec. count)
75%..............141...........23
85%.............152...........25
95%..............163..........27

It's sometimes necessary to exceed target to make heart muscle stronger.

No comments: